Morgan Morton Family Scholarship (Fogelman College of Business and Economics)
This award is intended to supplement other awards received by the applicant.
1. Must be a current resident of Shelby County, TN.
2. Enrolled F/T as an undergraduate student at the University of Memphis.
3. Be a graduate of either Collierville or Houston High Schools, or one of the public high schools serving the Collierville community.
4. Students must also apply for the University of Memphis Emerging Leaders Scholarship program.
5. Has maintained a ‘B’ average minimum in high school and maintained a min 2.5 GPA at the UOM.
Preference shall be given to students in the Fogelman College of Business and Economics, extra curricular activities and a history of part-time work will be considerations for selection, preference will be given to a candidate with high ability and/or a candidate participating in the Emerging Leaders program, preference will be given to students with demonstrated financial need, preference will be given to a freshman who may receive the award up to five years as long as he/she continues to be in good academic standing and funding is available.