E I Crawford/Delta Sigma Pi (Fogelman College of Business and Economics)
1. Minimum cumulative 2.25 GPA.
2. Full-time student in good standing in the Fogelman College of Business and economics.
3. Is active in a Fogelman College of Business & Economics Registered Student Organization.
4. To be nominated by the Registered Student Organization in number 3 above.
- Supplemental Questions
- E I Crawford/Delta Sigma Pi
- Are you active in a Fogelman College of Business & Economics Registered Student Organization?
- Have you been nominated by the Registered Student Organization?
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.