Dr Mitzi Pitts MIS Scholarship (Fogelman College of Business and Economics)
Awards shall be given to: A selected student(s) meeting the majority of the following criteria, shown in order of priority:
1. Candidates who are classified as juniors and/or seniors and have declared MIS as a major, and/are enrolled in 12 credits or more.
2. Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated financial need and/or are considered non-traditional students.
3. Maintain a 3.0, or higher, cumulative GPA.
4. Special consideration will be given to the prior year’s recipient(s) provided that the student(s) continues to meet or exceed criteria 1 and criteria 3.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.