CSI Memphis Dempsie B Morrison Scholarship (College of Communication and Fine Arts)
1. Each year at least one recipient shall be an undergraduate student.
Undergraduate recipients shall be a junior or senior student pursuing a degree in the field of Architecture with an emphasis on construction specifications.
2. The second recipient shall be either an undergraduate student or a graduate student that is pursuing a degree in the field of Architecture.
3. Recipients must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 and
4. Demonstrate financial need
5. Applicants shall also submit a written essay outlining his/her view on Architecture as a career.
Applicants for this scholarship should contact the Department of Architecture at email address firstname.lastname@example.org as supplemental materials are required to complete the application process.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please submit to a written essay outlining your view on Architecture as a career.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.