Belle McWilliams Scholarship (College of Arts and Sciences)
1. United States resident.
2. Enrolled in the college of Arts and Sciences.
3. Equal consideration given to the student’s demonstrating:
a. an above average interest in American History.
b. diverse extracurricular activities.
c. outstanding academic achievement.
4. Recipient must be at least a sophomore and may be a graduate student.
5. Must maintain a minimum GPA 3.0.
6. Recipients may continue to receive this award as long as they meet the minimum requirements and funding is available.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.