Kathryn Hookanson Law Fellowship (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
1. Recipient shall be a student in the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law who is in good academic standing.
2. Financial need may be considered.
3. Preference may be given to female students.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a brief description (not to exceed 500 words) of your legal career goals and any legal experiences both paid and volunteered that you have had to date. If you have not had any specific legal experiences, please be sure to discuss your interests as well as your short and long term goals. Please indicate how you are financing your legal education and any economic disadvantages you face.