Construction Financial Management Association Greater Memphis Chapter (CFMA) Scholarship (Fogelman College of Business and Economics)
*Recipients shall be enrolled at the University of Memphis and shall be selected in accordance with the following process and criteria:
1. Has declared Accounting as a major and is enrolled in 12 credit hours min.
2. maintains a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
3. has reached JR or SR classification.
4. special consideration will be given to the prior year’s recipient provided that the student continues to meet or exceed criteria a-c.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a previous recipient of this scholarship?
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.