Allen J Hammond Memorial Scholarship (Student Affairs)
1. Recipient shall be an incoming freshman with a high school GPA of 3.0 or community college graduate with college GPA of 2.8.
2. Recipient shall be resident of Shelby County, TN.
3. Shall have a proven track record of service in school, community and/or church.
4. Consideration shall be given to students with financial need.
5. Preference may be given to African-American students.
6. Recipient must maintain 2.5 GPA and satisfactory progress toward completion of a degree in order to retain the scholarship.
An incoming freshman recipient may retain scholarship for a maximum of 8 semesters. A community college transfer recipient may retain the scholarship for a maximum of 4 semesters.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload an essay describing your community service activity from the past or present. Including the names of organizations served, the capacity in which you served these organizations (positions held), and the number of hours per week and weeks per year of service for each activity.
- Please upload your resume.