Kathy and J.W. Gibson Scholarship Fund (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
Awarded to students enrolled at the University of Memphis Cecil C Humphrey’s School of Law and selected based on the following
1. Students who help the school remain competitive with enrollment, such as, but not limited to high index diversity students or first
generation graduate students
2. Students with competitive LSAT scores and GPA
3. Students who demonstrate high academic or professional achievement and who show potential for an outstanding law career
4. Students who demonstrate past engagement with their community and a propensity to engage in the Memphis/Shelby County community.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a first generation graduate student?
- Please upload your resume.