Willie Sue Jones Educational Scholarship
1. Full-time undergraduate junior or senior enrolled at U.O.M.
2. Pursuing a degree in Elementary Education.
3. U.S. citizen residing in a rural community of West Tennessee.
4. A minimum of 3.0 is required and a preference will be given to students who demonstrates a need for financial assistance.
5. A student may receive this scholarship for a maximum of two consecutive years provided that all eligibility requirements are met.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.