Dr W Harry Feinstone Business Scholars
Both first time enrolling students or previously enrolled students are eligible for these scholarships. Selection criteria include:
1. Freshman enrollees must have a minimum ACT score of 27; Sophomore, Juniors, or Seniors must have a min. cumulative GPA of 3.5.
2. Shall be enrolled or in the process of being enrolled as a major in the College of Business.
3. Shall maintain a 3.5 min. cum GPA each semester as a condition of eligibility for future scholarship awards.
4. Recipient must carry a min. of 12 credit hours per semester.
5. Financial need may, but does not have to be a consideration in reviewing candidates. All of the above criteria must be met to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.