Undergraduate Women's and Gender Studies (College of Arts and Sciences)
1. be an undergraduate student interested in the study of women, gender, sexuality, and/or the family
2. be in good academic standing
3. have completed at least 15 graded credits at The University of Memphis
4. have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• A work sample – a paper or project focused in WGST topics created for a past or current UofM course. If you do not have a work sample, you can submit an essay of roughly 500 words on why you study women, gender, sexuality, and/or the family.
• An unofficial transcript (available through MyMemphis)