Clinton Douglas Watts Scholarship (Herff College of Engineering)
Recipient shall be enrolled at the University of Memphis & accepted into the Biomedical Engineering degree program. Although Biomedical Engineering is currently a graduate program, this scholarship also will be made available to an undergraduate JR. or SR. when a program is created. Out of state students are eligible to apply for this award. In addition to the scholarship application:
1. Students must also submit 2 letters of recommendation.
2. Demonstrate good moral character.
3. Have a minimum cum. GPA of 3.25.
4. Recipients must be citizens of the US (or have a green card.
5. Preference given to students who are involved in their communities.
A recipient may receive this award for a max. of 1 academic year.
- Supplemental Questions
- 1 of 2 Letters of Recommendation - Professor James E. Jamsion Scholarship
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- 2 of 2 Letters of Recommendation - Clinton Douglas Watts Scholarship