Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP Scholarship (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
1. Full-Time student attending the Cecil C Humphreys School of Law at the University of Memphis
2. Preference given to a TN or Kentucky resident. If a TN resident does not qualify, a KY resident with strong ties to TN will be selected
3. Recipients must have a min. 3.0 GPA and an LSAT score of 153 and must be admitted to the University of Memphis Cecil C Humphreys School of Law through the regular admissions processes to receive initial award
4. Must maintain 3.0 GPA and place in the top 50% of the class to remain eligible for continuation
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.