Cecil William Duke Scholarship (Student Academic Success - General)
Awards will be given to students registered with UofM Office of Disability Resources for Students. Additional criteria to include:
- Academic Merit, as evidenced by a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Financial need, especially after other benefits and resources may have depleted.
ln all cases, academic merit is a higher consideration than financial need.
- Supplemental Questions
- Standard Question
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload your resume.
- Are you registered with the UofM Office of Disability Resources for Students?