TN Judicial Conference Foundation Scholarship Fund / Judge Michael A. Faulk Memorial Award (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
1. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
2. Candidates must demonstrate academic excellence and commitment to public policy work through campus
activities, internships, or research or thesis topics.
3. Preference will be given to graduates of the University of Tennessee at Martin.
4. Preference will be given to applicants residing in the Tennessee 3rd Judicial District or the 8th Senatorial District,
which includes Claiborne, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson and Union Counties.
Applicant must submit:
1. Official college transcript
2. One personal and one academic reference
3. Listing of extracurricular school activities, including sports, student government, school committees, special
4. In 500 words or less, a description of future plans and academic goals and the experiences that shaped these
5. Description of personal or family circumstances which demonstrate financial need
Each Tennessee Judicial Conference Foundation Scholarship recipient may be required to attend and participate in the
annual Tennessee Judicial Conference. The recipient’s travel, meals and lodging expenses will be covered by the
Tennessee Judicial Conference Foundation.