Laura Norton-Dye Scholarship (College of Communication and Fine Arts)
This award(s) shall be given to, alternatively, a student(s) with these qualifications:
1. A sophomore, junior or senior full-time student, with an abiding interest in writing, majoring in Journalism (or successor major if the department changes name)
2. A graduate student majoring in Special Education (or successor major)
3. Does not have current scholarships which exceed the amount of tuition
4. Shows academic ability and has a cumulative GPA of 3.25
5. Demonstrates leadership ability through on-campus involvement or community service
6. The scholarship will alternate annually between the two departments and colleges, starting with the Journalism Department/CCFA.
- Supplemental Questions
- All applicants must submit supporting documentation demonstrating your current leadership experience and/or community involvement, and your intention to participate in extracurricular activities at the University of Memphis. Supporting documentation must be on the sponsoring organization's official letterhead and include contact information for the organization in addition to an official signature.