Samuel T Boswell Leadership Award (College of Education)
1. Full-time enrollment.
2. Sophomore, junior or senior within College of Education with at least 2.75 cum GPA.
3. Positive peer influence, personal and political courage, demonstration of leadership qualities, community involvement.
4. Financial need may be considered, but not required. Candidates shall not be eliminated from consideration because of other scholarships, awards and financial aid received.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.