Eunice B Ordman Scholarship (College of Education)
1. A graduate or undergraduate who has been admitted to the Teacher Education Program and plans to teach or administer in public elementary schools for at least 10 yrs.,
2. Pursuing Early Childhood (PreK – 3) or Elementary Education (K-6) licensure,
3. Minimum cum GPA of 2.5,
4. The goal of the scholarship is to recruit and educate teachers who can serve as exemplars and role models for the typical students in primary schools in Memphis.
5. Current recipients may continue to receive the scholarship each semester until they complete the program, provided they continue to meet criteria a-c and have no professional dispositional issues.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.