Elizabeth & Harold Robinson Education Scholarship (College of Education)
1. Can be undergraduate or graduate student.
2. Majoring in Education with an intent to teach.
3. Shall be F/T.
4. Preference may be given to students from the rural Mid-South.
5. Financial need may be considered.
6. Minimum ACT 24 and must maintain 3.0 GPA to retain the award. Graduate students must be admitted to the Graduate School and must maintain a min GPA of 3.25 to retain the fellowship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.