Kiwanis Club of East Memphis (College of Education)
1. Preference given to residents of Shelby County.
2. Upperclass undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in the College of Education.
3. Must be pursuing a career in teaching children with learning disabilities or the training of teachers of children with learning disabilities.
4. Must have and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.50 GPA.
Recipient(s) may be re-awarded in subsequent yrs. provided they meet or exceed the qualifications set forth herein.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.