Beverly Hope Presley Scholarship (College of Education)
1. Recipients shall be enrolled at the University of Memphis in the College of Education.
2. Recipients shall be entering the academic year that he/she will become a student teacher.
3. The purpose is to ease the financial burden often associated with the demands of student teaching.
4 The student shall demonstrate a financial need and shall write a 1-2 page essay describing why they intend to become a classroom teacher.
- Supplemental Questions
- Write a 1-2 page essay describing why you intend to become a classroom teacher.
- Are you entering the academic year of your student teaching?
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload your resume.