Garrison-Alexander Completion Scholarship (Herff College of Engineering)
The gift will be used for the following purpose:
1. To support students in the Herff College of Engineering who
2. Have demonstrated the ability to be successful in college and
3. Are making progress toward a degree but need additional financial resources to complete their degree
4. To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must be within 45 hours of graduation,
5. Demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA,
6. Be registered as a full-time student and
7. Maintain a 2.8 or above cumulative GPA
- Supplemental Questions
- Standard Question
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload your resume.