Bobick Family Art Education Scholarship (Communication and Fine Arts)
The gift will be used for the following purpose:
1. To provide a scholarship restricted to undergraduate students
2. From the Memphis Metropolitan Area (as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau’s Memphis-Forrest City, TN-AR-MS Combined Statistical Area)
3. Attending the University with a demonstrated financial need, and
4. Who are majoring in, or intend to major in, the following programs:
Art Education Concentration
5. Recipient must be a rising senior
6. With a minimum 3.0 GPA
7. Applicants must submit a letter stating their teaching philosophy
8. Financial need will be considered
- Supplemental Questions
- Standard Question
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please upload a typed statement describing your teaching philosophy.