C.H. Robinson Scholarship (Fogelman College of Business and Economics)
1. Recipient(s) must be a Fogelman College of Business and Economics student
2. With a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
3. That has completed 60 credit hours or will complete 60 credit hours prior to the semester the scholarship award would begin
4. Preference for the award should be given to a student from the Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management or
6. The scholarship is non-renewable
- Supplemental Questions
- Standard Question
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload your resume.