Carl E. Halford Fellowship ( Herff College of Engineering)
1. This award(s) shall be given to a graduate student enrolled in or accepted to the electrical and computer engineering programs at the University of Memphis.
2. Recipients must submit two letters of recommendation
3. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25
4. If a current recipient is to be continued on the Fellowship, the requirement for letters of recommendation may be waived at the option of the Chair of the Department of
Electrical and Computer Engineering or his/her designee.
- Supplemental Questions
- Standard Question
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload your resume.
- 1 of 2 Letters of Recommendation - Carl E. Halford Fellowship
- 2 of 2 Letters of Recommendation - Carl E. Halford Fellowship