Goddard Foundation Scholarship (Loewenberg College of Nursing)
Recipients shall be enrolled at the University of Memphis Loewenberg School of Nursing.
The criteria are as follows:
1. Good academic standing
2. Evidence of community involvement
3. True financial need, meaning that the total ‘financial aid package’ including the amount of the Goddard Foundation Scholarship award, received by any Goddard Foundation Scholarship recipient shall amount to no more than the ‘total annual cost of attendance’ as determined by the financial aid office.
- Supplemental Questions
- Loewenberg College of Nursing
- Please indicate which nursing semester you expect to be enrolled in next Fall:
- Which campus do you attend?
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.