Senior Class Gift Book Scholarship (Lambuth Campus)
1. The recipients shall be enrolled full-time at the University of Memphis Lambuth Campus
2. Recipients shall receive a $500 four-year renewable scholarship provided they meet the following criteria:
3. Students must be admitted as an incoming Freshman beginning in the fall
4. Recipients must live in campus housing their freshman year
5. ACT score up to 25 with preference for high school GPA of 3.25 or above
6. TN residents
7. Consideration shall be given to students with significant financial need as determined after review of the student’s completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form
8. Selection committee shall consider community involvement and leadership in making its selection based upon a review of student’s personal statement and/or resume
9. Scholarship is renewable as long as the student maintains a minimum 2.75 cumulative college GPA each year with satisfactory progress toward completion of a degree and maintains full-time status.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled or do you intend to be enrolled full-time at the University of Memphis Lambuth campus?
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.