The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Mid-South Chapter Book Scholarship (College of Arts and Sciences)
1. Recipients shall be enrolled at the UOM and
2. Full-Time JR or SR or graduate level student
3. Declared major in criminal justice or accounting
4. Minimum gpa 3.0
5. 2 letters of recommendation may be from faculty members or advisors; one of the two letters may be from an employment supervisor
6. Completion of CJUS 4/6180 Corp/White Collar Crime course or equivalent as determined by the Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice
7. Interview with the selection committee
- Supplemental Questions
- Standard Question
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide two (2) letters of recommendation. Letters may be from faculty members or advisors. One of the two letters may be from an employment supervisor.
- Have you completed CJUS 4/6180 Corp/White Collar Crime course or equivalent?