Associated General Contractors - West Tennessee Branch Scholarship Fund (Herff College of Engineering)
1. This award(s) shall be given to one or more full-time undergraduate students majoring in civil engineering at the Herff College of Engineering.
2. Preference shall be given to students studying construction engineering or structural engineering.
3. This scholarship may be renewed annually for a maximum of 5 cumulative years so long as there is continuous progress towards degree completion in civil engineering.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.