Nancy J Koch and Minda Y. Agustin Memorial Scholarship in Nursing (Loewenberg College of Nursing)
This award(s) shall be given to undergraduate student(s) according to the following criteria:
1. Recipient must be a junior or senior enrolled full-time and fully admitted to the undergraduate program with no less than a 3.25 grade
point average. Recipient must maintain this grade point average during receipt of this scholarship.
2. Preference shall be given to applicants who intend to pursue a career in the fields of intensive care nursing or cardiac care nursing.
3. Recipient’s financial need may be considered, but it is not necessarily a determining factor in the selection of the recipient.
4. Recipients must reapply each year to be considered for this award, as awards are not automatically renewable.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you intend to pursue a career in the fields of intensive care nursing or cardiac care nursing?