Barnhart Engineering Scholarship (Herff College of Engineering)
Shall be awarded to 2 F/T undergraduate students enrolled at the University of Memphis and:
1. Majoring in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
2. Recipients must have a cum GPA of 3.0.
3. Be within 60 hours of completion of an undergraduate degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
Preference shall be given to student from an under represented population. The scholarship shall be renewed for an additional term if scholarship criteria are maintained and funding is available.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.