Regina Montesi Memorial (Loewenberg College of Nursing)
1. United States Citizenship.
2. Academic ability.
3. Minimum academic rating 2.5.
4. Registered Nurse (from either a diploma school or associate degree program) attending the University of Memphis to fulfill
pre-requisites for a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
5. Two letters of recommendation (one from the school at which the student received RN training, and one from her supervisor).
6. Selection by the University of Memphis Scholarship committee in conjunction with representative from Montesi Scholarship Fund.
- Supplemental Questions
- Loewenberg College of Nursing
- Please indicate which nursing semester you expect to be enrolled in next Fall:
- Which campus do you attend?
- Please upload your resume.
- Are you a Registered Nurse attending The University of Memphis to fulfill pre-requisites for a Bachelor of Science in Nursing?
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Regina Montesi Memorial - Academic / Professional 1 of 2 (Institution)
- Regina Montesi Memorial - Academic / Professional 2 of 2 (Supervisor)
- Show 1 more