Irene Low Jackson (Lambuth Campus)
1. The scholarship is awarded to nursing students that are fully admitted to the Loewenberg College of Nursing at the University of Memphis Lambuth Campus
2. And have successfully completed the first semester of nursing study in the Lambuth Program
3. Recipients should be in good academic standing
4. Preference will be given to nursing students in the 4th and 5th semesters of study who have demonstrated dire needs for financial support, meaning the total
financial aid package including the amount of the Irene Low Jackson Scholarship award shall amount to no more than the total cost of attendance as
determined by the financial aid office.
To apply for the Scholarship, you need to
1) Indicate that you are entering the N2 level or above and expect to be enrolled in the next semester;
2) Indicate that you attend the BSN program at Lambuth Campus;
3) Submit your resume;
4) Provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation,
and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement
with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.