Ronnie Price Nursing Fund (Loewenberg College of Nursing)
Recipient shall be a graduate of Bartlett High School or Bolton High School in Shelby County, Tennessee who have been accepted to and is enrolled in the University of Memphis Loewenberg School of Nursing. Recipients must meet the University’s scholarship guidelines regarding minimum grade point average. This scholarship may be continued for an additional two years, subject to the availability of funding.
- Supplemental Questions
- Loewenberg College of Nursing
- Please indicate which nursing semester you expect to be enrolled in next Fall:
- Which campus do you attend?
- Did you graduate from Bartlett or Bolton High School in Shelby county?
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.