Ballard-Wallace Scholarship (Herff College of Engineering)
1. May be used to fund undergraduate scholarships or graduate summer fellowships.
2. Recipients must be enrolled full-time and majoring in Mechanical Engineering.
3. Scholars must be juniors or seniors and must have a minimum grade point average of a 3.25.
4. Financial need will be considered.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.