Tom Price Memorial Endowed Scholarship for Music (Lambuth Campus)
Award shall be given to students who:
1. Are enrolled at the University of Memphis-Lambuth campus.
2. Are majoring in Music or Electronic Music Industry.
3. Priority preference shall be given to students whose concentration is guitar performance.
4. Preference shall also be given to student who minor or double-major in Astronomy.
5. Recipients must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Are you enrolled or do you intend to be enrolled full-time at the University of Memphis Lambuth campus?