Evans & Petree Law Firm Scholarship (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
1. Recipient shall be enrolled full-time at the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at the University of Memphis.
2. Student must be a Tennessee resident.
3. Preference shall be given to African-American students in need of financial assistance in order to attend the School of Law.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a brief description (not to exceed 500 words) of your legal career goals and any legal experiences both paid and volunteered that you have had to date. If you have not had any specific legal experiences, please be sure to discuss your interests as well as your short and long term goals. Please indicate how you are financing your legal education and any economic disadvantages you face.