Nahon Saharovich & Trotz, PLC Law Firm Scholarship (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
This scholarship shall be given to a recipient who meets the following selection criteria:
1) Preference for a 3L student at the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law.
2) The scholarship should only be awarded to a student with demonstrated interest in or desire to advocate for personal injury victims.
3) Recipients must be in the top third of class and/or a member of Law Review and/or past, present or prearranged service in a judicial office.
- Supplemental Questions
- Nahon Saharovich & Trotz, PLC Law Firm Scholarship
- Have you demonstrated an interest in or a desire to advocate for personal injury victims?
- Please upload a personal statement explaining your interest in or desire to advocate for personal injury victims.
- Please upload your resume.