The Wampler Family Scholarship (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
At least one scholarship shall be awarded each year, based on the amount of available funds.
1. The recipient(s) of this scholarship shall:
be enrolled as a Third Year full-time student in the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law.
2. have completed the formal coursework on Family Law.
3. have expressed strong interest in practicing Family Law upon being admitted to the Bar.
4. Recipients shall be selected by a scholarship committee within the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law and shall include
Mr. Wampler’s named designee, who shall be his blood relative. The designee’s participation will be limited to providing general feedback and comments only. It shall be the responsibility of the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law to notify Mr. Wampler’s designee of the time and location of selection committee meetings. The selection process shall be coordinated through the University Scholarship Office.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Do you have an interest in practicing Family Law upon being admitted to the Bar?
- Please upload a personal statement expressing why you are interested in Family Law.