The Earle Jones Memorial Book Award Fund (Wilson School)
The book award shall be awarded to a student enrolled Full-Time at the University of Memphis with a declared major in the Kemmons Wilson School of Hospitality and Resort Management and shall be selected in accordance with the following process and criteria:
1. Recipient shall be an undergraduate.
2. At least a rising junior
3. In good academic standing
4. Minimum GPA of 3.0
5. Declared major in the Kemmons Wilson School of Hospitality and Resort Management
6. Enrolled Full-Time
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload a photo.