TN Judicial Conference Foundation Scholarship Fund / Judge William H. Williams / Dr. Benjamin Hooks Award / Judge Don R. & Rita Ash, Judge Richard Ray Ford Award (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
Scholarship founded to recognize advanced law students who have demonstrated community involvement and/or a commitment to public service.
1. Applicant must be a 2nd or 3rd year law student for the respective year
2. Recipient is required to attend and participate in the annual Tennessee Judicial Conference
- Supplemental Questions
- TN Judicial Conference Foundation Scholarship Award Question set
- Please provide a brief description (not to exceed 500 words) of your legal career goals and any legal experiences both paid and volunteered that you have had to date. If you have not had any specific legal experiences, please be sure to discuss your interests as well as your short and long term goals. Please describe your commitment to public service and/or your community involvement.
- Please upload your resume