Dr Mary Ann Smith Scholarship in Clinical Nutrition (College of Health Sciences)
Award shall be given in recognition of academic excellence to:
1. Graduate student in the Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetic Internship/Residency for their final semester.
2. Interest in pediatric nutrition.
3. Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Do you have an interest in pediatric nutrition?