The Unity in Diversity Endowed Scholarship (Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law)
Recipient shall be enrolled at the University of Memphis and shall be:
A student who meets the diversity criteria for admission to the Tennessee Institute for Pre-Law Program or a successor diversity criteria adopted by the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law.
Scholarship recipients must meet at least one of the selection criteria listed below:
1. A first-generation college graduate
2. Foreign-born, or a first-generation U.S. citizen
3. A graduate of a historically minority undergraduate institution
4. Economically disadvantaged
5. Disabled; or
6. Racially or ethnically underrepresented
7. Recipients of this scholarship will also extend to additional members of society that are otherwise underrepresented, and, as funds are available each year, an immediate use gift will be made, as a scholarship, to the Black Law Students Association President in the amount of $5,000.