Abe Waldauer (General I)
1. Resident of Shelby County.
2. Demonstrate and maintain an exceptional academic achievement (an A or B average).
3. Recipients may be eligible in subsequent years provided they continue to meet the aforementioned criteria.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload a copy of your payroll documentation or an official letter from your HR Department outlining the number of hours you work each week.