Art Directors Club of Memphis (College of Communication and Fine Arts)
1. Student eligible for enrollment or enrolled at the University of Memphis.
2. Majoring in art with concentration in graphic design.
3. Student shall have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
This scholarship requires a portfolio submission in order to be complete. The portfolio is due February 1st. No portfolios received after February 1st will be accepted. The ideal portfolio will be in the form of a single pdf document. If you are using Power point it does contain an option to convert files into pdf format.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload your portfolio.