Luther E. Mathis and Sue Woollard Mathis Scholarship (Lambuth Campus)
This award(s) shall be given to students enrolled at the University of Memphis Lambuth Campus who meet the following criteria:
1. Registered as a Sophomore, Junior or Senior
2. Has financial need as determined after review of the student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form or any future similar form that replaces the FAFSA
3. Has a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
4. Preference shall be given to students from Madison County, TN and Gibson County, TN.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled at the University of Memphis Lambuth campus?
- Personal Statement and Resume
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.
- Please upload your resume.