Elma Roane HMSE (Undergraduate or Graduate) (College of Health Sciences)
1. Junior, senior or graduate level female students. Recipients must meet the following:
2. United States citizen.
3. Full-time enrollment (12 hrs for undergraduates and 9 hrs for graduate students)
4. Minimum cumulative 2.75 (undergraduates) and 3.25 (graduate) GPA
5. Declared major in HMSE Department with a desire to work with young people through teaching, coaching, sports leadership or athletic training.
6. Preference given to student athletes participating in women’s varsity or club sports or majoring in physical education. Preference given only if all of the above requirements are met.
7. Undergraduate recipients may retain the scholarship upon re-application for a maximum of four semesters (fall and spring only), and Graduate recipients a maximum of three semesters (fall, spring, summer) provided all criteria are met.