Dr Paul E Fitzgerald, Jr Memorial Scholarship (School of Public Health)
1. Recipient shall be enrolled as a full-time student at the University of Memphis and be fully admitted to the Graduate Program in Health Administration.
2. Preference shall be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
3. The amount of each award shall be a minimum of $500 per year, and students may receive this award for a maximum of two (2) years, based on continued eligibility and funding.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide a personal statement as to why you are applying for this scholarship. Include any pertinent information about financial need, your family situation, and any other special information we should consider. Additionally, provide a list of all applicable extracurricular activities you feel should be considered. Ensure you include involvement with on and off campus organizations which have helped your personal and professional growth.