Peter I Neathery Fellowship (College of Arts and Sciences)
1. Must be a current or incoming graduate student enrolled F/T (9 hrs is full-time for graduate students) and majoring in Computer Science
2. Must have a BS degree in computer science or closely related area, and an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or above is preferred
3. Current students must be in the graduate progarm less than one year and the most recent GPA should also be at least 3.0
4. Have GRE scores of at least 308 (V+Q) preferably
5.Have been nominated to apply for the fellowship by at least one current faculty member in Computer Science
6. This is a one year award, non-renewable.
If the budget permits, up to four (4) $3,000 fellowships per student may be awarded